The World-class digestive care is now available close to home as a service of KCH.
Gasterenterologists from the UPMC Hamot Center for Digestive Health are now seeing patients in Bradford, Kane, and Johnsonburg.
UPMC Hamot Center for Digestive Health is home to the region's largest and most comprehensive team of digestive health specialists. These highly skilled physicians are the region's leaders in diagnosis, treatments and surgical innovations for a broad range of disorders including:
- Heartburn/Reflux (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain/Constipation/Diarrhea
- Ulcerative Colitis/Crohn's Disease
- Chronic and Acute Liver and Pancreatic Disorders
- Colonosocpy and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Screening
- Gastric (Stomach) and Duodenal Ulcer Disease
- Anal and Rectal Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
Patients are seen at UPMC Hamot Medical Parks in Bradford and Johnsonburg and at KCH, where surgical and screening procedures are done.
Call 800-565-9200 ext. 4749 or 814-837-4749 for scheduling and more information.